Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon, Robert,

> He was also testing SR, yet you haven't breathed a word about that for
> some strange reason. It didn't APPEAR like it was HS at all, not from
> basic logic or from technical knowledge. So you'll have to forgive me if
> I don't leap into action when you say something is an HS problem in the
> future.

Can we please chill out on this some?  Especially since we now have an
actual reproduceable bug?

Simon, it's natural for people to come to you because you are
knowledgeable and responsive.  You should take it as a compliment.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful