Re: password authentication failed for user postgres

От Iñigo Martinez Lasala
Тема Re: password authentication failed for user postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Great. You managed to start server. :-)

You are using user postgres and you shoudn't use it.I suggest you to create your own dbadmin...

In your linux box, as root user:

su - postgres
createuser -s dbadmin -P

You will create a new user called dbadmin. It will ask you for a password for this user and some extra options. Response YES to all.

Now you can connect remotely with this dbadmin user.