Re: solaris install - 8.0.3 config fails on openssl, 7.4 config works

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: solaris install - 8.0.3 config fails on openssl, 7.4 config works
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Roth, Gabrielle" <gabrielle.roth@xo.com> writes:
> Building a new server here (solaris 9), was going to put 8.0.3 on it.
> ./configure --with-openssl --enable-syslog
> fails with this error message:
> configure: error: header file <openssl/ssl.h> is required for OpenSSL

> - I've verified that the path to ssl.h is in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

That's irrelevant for header files.  If the header's full path isn't
/usr/include/openssl/ssl.h (or possibly /usr/local/include/openssl/ssl.h
if you are using gcc --- most gcc installations are configured to
automatically look in /usr/local too) then you need a --with-includes
configure switch to point the compiler to where it can find the openssl
header directory.  Very likely you will also need a --with-libs switch
to point to the libraries; LD_LIBRARY_PATH doesn't excuse you from doing
that either, at least on most platforms.