Re: pg_dumpall -> database import -> user problem.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dumpall -> database import -> user problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Preston de Guise <unsane@idl.com.au> writes:
> The procedure that I'm trying is:

> pg_dump production > production.dump
> dropdb development
> createdb development
> psql development -f production.dump

This looks okay to me.  I assume you are running the psql session as the
database superuser?  Does it produce any messages (other than CREATE,
GRANT, etc)?

Have you tried looking at the dump file to see what it's actually doing?
(If the full dump is too bulky to paw through, try pg_dump -s to dump
just schema commands with no data.)