Re: Benchmark

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Benchmark
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Mike Benoit <ipso@snappymail.ca> writes:
> I have never used Oracle myself, nor have I read its license agreement,
> but what if you didn't name Oracle directly? ie:

> TPS        Database
> -------------------------------
> 112    MySQL
> 120    PgSQL
> 90    Sybase
> 95    "Other database that *may* start with a letter after N"
> 50    "Other database that *may* start with a letter after L"

Great Bridge did essentially that years ago, but I think we only got
away with it because we didn't say which DBs "Commercial Database A"
and "Commercial Database B" actually were.  Even off the record, we
were only allowed to tell people that the commercial DBs were Oracle
and SQL Server ... but not which was which.