Re: Benchmark

От Mike Benoit
Тема Re: Benchmark
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I have never used Oracle myself, nor have I read its license agreement,
but what if you didn't name Oracle directly? ie:

TPS        Database
-------------------------------
112    MySQL
120    PgSQL
90    Sybase
95    "Other database that *may* start with a letter after N"
50    "Other database that *may* start with a letter after L"

As far as I know there are only a couple databases that don't allow you
to post benchmarks, but if they remain "unnamed" can legal action be
taken?

Just like all those commercials on TV where they advertise: "Cleans 10x
better then the other leading brand".