Re: Yahoo Everest MPP - open source release?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Yahoo Everest MPP - open source release?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 09:38 -0700, David Fetter wrote:

> > I'm looking for an open source solution for doing efficient queries
> > on 300 million+ row tables, and it sounds like Everest would be
> > perfect.
>
> Community PostgreSQL handles situations like this just fine.

Yes it does. 300 million rows really isn't much. Of course if they are
very wide rows there could be an issue but that seems more a design
issue.

>  If you
> want public help, you have come to the right place on this mailing
> list.  If you want help on other terms--say, non-disclosure
> agreement--there are plenty of companies including mine,
> <http://www.pgexperts.com/>, that will be happy to work with you.

Or others:

OmniTI, http://www.omniti.com/
Keving Kempter LLC: http://www.kevinkempterllc.com/
Command Prompt: http://www.commandprompt.com/
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: prepared statements and DBD::Pg
Сообщение: Re: prepared statements and DBD::Pg