Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On further review, this did work in 8.3 when released.  I think it got
> broken here:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2008-06/msg00336.php
>
> because that change is preventing the "mergedvar = constant" clause from
> being seen as an equivalence, when it should be seen as one.  Need to
> think about a tighter fix for the bug report that prompted that change.

I've always been scared to ask this question, in case the answer is No,
but: Do we have a set of regression tests for the optimizer anywhere?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3