Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3  (Hannu Krosing <hannu@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've always been scared to ask this question, in case the answer is No,
> but: Do we have a set of regression tests for the optimizer anywhere?

Nothing beyond what is in the standard tests.  While that's okay at
catching wrong answers --- and we have memorialized a number of such
issues in the tests --- the framework is not good for catching things
that run slower than they ought.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance of full outer join in 8.3