Re: query optimization

От Suresh Borse
Тема Re: query optimization
Дата
Re: query optimization  ("Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Good Afternoon !!!

The view executes very faster for the first time.

When I execute the view again and again suddenly it gets slow or it gets hang.

I have also traced the query plan but it changes for each execution.Can we fix the query plan.

I have also tested the view on my test machine but the result was same.

The view contains multi-table joins.

Warm Regards,
Suresh Borse