Re: Some additions to pg_filedump...

От Darren Reed
Тема Re: Some additions to pg_filedump...
Дата
Re: Some additions to pg_filedump...  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:19:48 +0300, "Devrim GÜNDÜZ"
<devrim@CommandPrompt.com> said:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 13:51 +0200, Darren Reed wrote:
> > I did a bit of hacking on pg_filedump to make it slightly more
> > useful...but it wasn't clear where or to whom the patches should
> > be sent,
>
> pg_filedump is maintained by Red Hat:
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/
>
> Current maintainer is Tom, and I CC'ed him, to make sure that he does
> not miss this e-mail.

I saw this, but when I went in search of activity, there was nothing.

Look in:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/rhdb/
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/rhdb-announce/
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/rhdb-cvs/

All of the archives for 2008 are empty...

It looks like "PostgreSQL - Red Hat Edition Project" is a defunct
project.

Darren