Re: Some additions to pg_filedump...

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Some additions to pg_filedump...
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 13:51 +0200, Darren Reed wrote:
> I did a bit of hacking on pg_filedump to make it slightly more
> useful...but it wasn't clear where or to whom the patches should
> be sent,

pg_filedump is maintained by Red Hat:

http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/

Current maintainer is Tom, and I CC'ed him, to make sure that he does
not miss this e-mail.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

Вложения

От: Michael Monnerie
Сообщение: Re: Help Postgresql to start on Suse 10.2
От: "Mikko Partio"
Сообщение: Re: FATAL: could not open relation xxx: No such file or directory