Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > That seemed more complex when I thought about that, but if we just use
> > SIGUSR2 for automatic cancels then this would be very simple.
>
> Why not SIGINT?

I must be missing something. How would I tell the difference between
manual and automatic cancels if we use SIGINT for both cases?

Or did you think to put another flag on the PGPROC to allow us to tell
whether it isAvoidingWraparound?

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com