Re: Locales and Encodings

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Locales and Encodings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 03:28:26PM +0100, Gregory Stark wrote:
>> I think realistically we're basically waiting for strcoll_l to become
>> standardized by POSIX so we can depend on it.

> I think we could be waiting forever then.

strcoll is only a small fraction of the problem anyway.  The <ctype.h>
and <wctype.h> functions are another chunk of it, and then there's the
issues of system message spellings, LC_MONETARY info, etc etc.

Сообщение: Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher
Сообщение: Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher