On-line / off-line trace of SQL statements presented to the Postgres SQL engine

От Gino.Barille@gmail.com
Тема On-line / off-line trace of SQL statements presented to the Postgres SQL engine
Дата
Re: On-line / off-line trace of SQL statements presented to the Postgres SQL engine  (Aurynn Shaw <ashaw@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
We are using a three-tier application with J2EE, JBoss, Hibernate and
a Postgres database.

It would be a nice thing to monitor or trace the actual SQL statements
processed by the DB. I do not really need the result set as I can get
this - if required - using SQL against the DB through the Pgsql
interface.

Main thing is to know exactly what the database is presented after a
GUI click.

Very likely that this is more of a Hibernate question but I assume the
same desire has been satisfied in some way by this audience.