Re: Read-only access to a database

От Brian A. Seklecki
Тема Re: Read-only access to a database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Wouldn't you just set read-only ACLs for that role on all of the objects
in the database in question?

~BAS

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 17:42 +0100, Morten W. Petersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to create a user that has read-only access to
> a database.
>
> I've read the docs and fumbled around a bit (even
> tried to use phppgadmin) - but nothing works.
>
> "CREATE USER username" is about as far as I've
> gotten.  Which other commands would I have to
> use to enable read-only access to a database?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Morten

Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader
ofthis message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an
intendedrecipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mailfrom your system.