Re: Several postgres installation on windows possible?

От Paul Silveira
Тема Re: Several postgres installation on windows possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

What if you just rolled your own installer so that you would have control
over everything.

You could follow my blog (that was referenced earlier in this thread) to
some degree.

The first think that I would do is to get an install just the way you want
it on a DEV machine.  Then I would package that install and deploy that
using .BAT files that would check to see if the NT User existed, registering
the service, and all of the other things that would need to be done.
Basically the second half of my blogged article.

Would that work?

Paul