Re: Several postgres installation on windows possible?

От Peter Elmers
Тема Re: Several postgres installation on windows possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Paul,

i did not received a eMail with the answer and the Link to your Blog
from the postgres list. But a link within this eMail lead me to the
correct answer and link.
Your blog entry looks pretty suitable. Especially the "postgres
register" could be a nice way to deploy just the binaries and resolve
some of my biggest issues with the installer(registry entries).
Tomorrow, i will try and report.

Thanks!

Peter