Re: gmake check runs just 13 tests instead of 77

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: gmake check runs just 13 tests instead of 77
Дата
Re: gmake check runs just 13 tests instead of 77  (Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>)
Список pgsql-admin
"Mr OCP" <mr_ocp@hotmail.com> writes:
> I am testing the beta 5 version of 7.3, by using make check under solaris 7
> and 8 and it runs just 13 tests as against 77 tests as indicated in the
> README.regression,

Hmm, maybe a portability problem in the pg_regress script ... but I
thought we'd already checked 7.3 on Solaris.  Andrew, can you reproduce
this problem?