Re: Please, help me configuring RFT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Please, help me configuring RFT
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> TRAN THI NGOC MAI <ttnmai1979@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> 2009-07-26 11:58:49,037 ERROR service.ReliableFileTransferImpl
>> [main,<init>:68] Unable to setup database driver with
>> pooling.Backend start-up failed: FATAL:  database "rftDatabase", OID
>> 17142, has disappeared from pg_database

> If not, perhaps you should ask on a list related to configuration of
> the parts which are failing.  From what you've shown us, PostgreSQL
> itself is working fine.

No, "database has disappeared from pg_database" isn't exactly working
fine --- at the very least it suggests that the flat-file copy of
pg_database is out of sync with the actual table.  He hasn't shown
us anything to suggest how that got messed up, but I'd bet on either
pilot error or initscript malfeasance.

Since there's apparently not yet any valuable data in this installation,
a re-initdb might be the easiest fix.  I'm worried to just leave it at
that, though, since if we don't identify what happened to pg_database
it's likely to happen again.