Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.

От Roy Souther
Тема Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.
Дата
Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.  ("Jim Buttafuoco" <jim@contactbda.com>)
Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.  (John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com>)
Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.  (Noel Faux <noel.faux@med.monash.edu.au>)
Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.  (Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com>)
Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.  (Grant McLean <grant@catalyst.net.nz>)
Список pgsql-general
I love Linux, any tool you need it has it. Just try to find the most basic of tools for Windows, what a joke.

I need an Open Source SQL command line tool for Windows that will let me script queries to a database over an ODBC connection. It must use ODBC because it may or may not be PostgreSQL. Some times it will but the rest of the time I have no idea what is on the other end.

Most crap I am finding is shareware and everything is GUI. Some stuff is Open Source but requires Java, not good but still not CLI.

Has anyone seen such a tool?

Royce Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.

Вложения