Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.

От Grant McLean
Тема Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 16:00 -0700, Roy Souther wrote:
> I need an Open Source SQL command line tool for Windows that will let
> me script queries to a database over an ODBC connection. It must use
> ODBC because it may or may not be PostgreSQL. Some times it will but
> the rest of the time I have no idea what is on the other end.

The Perl DBI Shell is intended to be the kind of thing your asking for:

  http://search.cpan.org/~tlowery/DBI-Shell-11.93/

It's very basic, but functional.  I have used it on Windows for
accessing SQLite.  It can connect using DBD::ODBC, but can also use any
other native DBD drivers you might have installed.

Regards
Grant