Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.

От Noel Faux
Тема Re: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
activestate perl works a treat and crimson editor (http://www.crimsoneditor.com/) as an editor.  If you want a gui database manager with sql scripting try aqua data :
http://www.aquafold.com/

Cheers
Noel

Roy Souther wrote:
I love Linux, any tool you need it has it. Just try to find the most basic of tools for Windows, what a joke.

I need an Open Source SQL command line tool for Windows that will let me script queries to a database over an ODBC connection. It must use ODBC because it may or may not be PostgreSQL. Some times it will but the rest of the time I have no idea what is on the other end.

Most crap I am finding is shareware and everything is GUI. Some stuff is Open Source but requires Java, not good but still not CLI.

Has anyone seen such a tool?

Royce Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: a web framework for postgresql?
Сообщение: Re: a web framework for postgresql?