Re: Emergency - Need assistance

От warren little
Тема Re: Emergency - Need assistance
Дата
Re: Emergency - Need assistance  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-admin
The dump/restore failed even with the zero_damaged_pages=true.
The the logfile (postgresql-2006-01-02_130023.log)
did not have much in the way of useful info. I've attached the section
of the logfile around the time of the crash.  I cannot find any sign of
a core file.  Where might the core dump have landed?

Regarding your comments about losing the evidence, the data I'm trying
to load is in another database in the same cluster which I have no
intention of purging until a can get the table moved to the new
database.

thanks