Re: PG 8.1.1 rhel-as-4 rpms missing - Now not initdb issues

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: PG 8.1.1 rhel-as-4 rpms missing - Now not initdb issues
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

> > Hmm. Two questions:
> > - Is SELinux enabled?
>
> I think that's the only question you need ;-).  And the answer is
> probably "get a newer version of selinux-policy".  Disallowing the
> postgres executable from writing on /dev/tty was one of the earlier
> policy mistakes ...

I'm pleased to always disable SELinux :) . I remember to have an
OpenWebmail problem months ago that drove me crazy, and at last I found
that it was a SELinux problem.

Regards,

Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/