Re: Installation of PostgresQL 8.1 in Redhat Linux ES 4.0

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: Installation of PostgresQL 8.1 in Redhat Linux ES 4.0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 17:04 +0530, Murugan G wrote:

> Is it possible to install PostgresQL 8.1 in Redhat Linux ES 4.0, if it
> is how can I get installation steps or installation documentation for
> this installation.

We (PostgreSQL RPM Building Project) have written a document about
installing PostgreSQL on Red Hat / Fedora Core platforms:

http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000048

We have the RPMs for RHEL ES 4 in here:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.0/linux/rpms/redhat/rhel-es-4/

Please read our manual about how to install the RPMs.

Regards,