About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.
Дата
Re: About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.  (Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'd like to inform the people who does not read Planet PostgreSQL

Command Prompt Inc.has just hired me for my community work I have been
doing so far, like PostgreSQL RPM stuff and other PostgreSQL related
RPMs, such as Slony-I, pgpool, PostGIS, etc) and website things. That
means I'll spend more time on these.

Thanks to Joshua. I'm very happy to be a member of CMD. Let's see what
else I can do for CMD.

Regards