Обсуждение: About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.

About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

I'd like to inform the people who does not read Planet PostgreSQL

Command Prompt Inc.has just hired me for my community work I have been
doing so far, like PostgreSQL RPM stuff and other PostgreSQL related
RPMs, such as Slony-I, pgpool, PostGIS, etc) and website things. That
means I'll spend more time on these.

Thanks to Joshua. I'm very happy to be a member of CMD. Let's see what
else I can do for CMD.

Regards

Re: [pgsql-www] About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.

От
"Lamar Owen"
Дата:
Devrim Gunduz Wrote:
> Command Prompt Inc.has just hired me for my community work I have been
> doing so far, like PostgreSQL RPM stuff and other PostgreSQL related
> RPMs, such as Slony-I, pgpool, PostGIS, etc) and website things. That
> means I'll spend more time on these.

Congratulations, Devrim.

You're doing a fine job on all those fronts; I believe the decision we
made last year to pass the RPM maintenance to you was a wise one indeed,
as you have stepped up to the plate nicely, and have furthered the RPM's
considerably from where my efforts had taken them;  I just wanted to
mention that publicly to all those on these lists.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology

Re: About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.

От
Jan Wieck
Дата:
On 12/7/2005 9:37 AM, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to inform the people who does not read Planet PostgreSQL
>
> Command Prompt Inc.has just hired me for my community work I have been
> doing so far, like PostgreSQL RPM stuff and other PostgreSQL related
> RPMs, such as Slony-I, pgpool, PostGIS, etc) and website things. That
> means I'll spend more time on these.

Congratulations Devrim,

and a big thanks for the work you're doing.

Jan