Re: [pgsql-www] About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] About my new work at Command Prompt Inc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Devrim Gunduz Wrote:
> Command Prompt Inc.has just hired me for my community work I have been
> doing so far, like PostgreSQL RPM stuff and other PostgreSQL related
> RPMs, such as Slony-I, pgpool, PostGIS, etc) and website things. That
> means I'll spend more time on these.

Congratulations, Devrim.

You're doing a fine job on all those fronts; I believe the decision we
made last year to pass the RPM maintenance to you was a wise one indeed,
as you have stepped up to the plate nicely, and have furthered the RPM's
considerably from where my efforts had taken them;  I just wanted to
mention that publicly to all those on these lists.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology

Сообщение: Re: Concurrent CREATE INDEX, try 2 (was Re: Reducing
Сообщение: Re: Concurrent CREATE INDEX, try 2 (was Re: Reducing