Re: Trying to use initlocation

От lista@ernstson.nu
Тема Re: Trying to use initlocation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ok I now I understand what you say, I have set /usr/lib/postgresql/bin to my
path but it does not help? some other suggestion.

I assume that I have done error in seting the data PGDATA2=/database_image  or
some thing ?

or have I done some other thing error when i try to say
initlocation PGDATA2

Even if I stands in .../bin/ it wount work.

Citerar lista@ernstson.nu: