Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>  * If you are not subscribed it never makes it to the moderator.

I don't think that's acceptable at all --- we'd be pretty much closing
ourselves off from the outside world.  It's particularly not acceptable
for pgsql-bugs.

>  * If you send email to an invalid user/alias multiple times within a
> particular threshold your ip is banned automatically for 30 days

That might be a good idea, though my own experience is that the spambot
hordes are now large enough that they can avoid spamming you very often
from the same IP.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?
Сообщение: Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?