Patch for Synonym/Packages dialog documentation

От Susan Douglas
Тема Patch for Synonym/Packages dialog documentation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

I've attached a patch that updates the documentation for the Synonym and Packages dialog - Murtuza has reviewed the
Synonymsdocumentation, but I've not received feedback yet about the Packages documentation.  If you could review it,
andcheck it in, I'd appreciate it.

If this should instead be added to the PEM repository, let me know, and I'll check it in - Thanks!

-- Susan

Вложения