We just moved from MSSQL to PostGre 9.6. Facing extreme slowness in query execution within PGAdmin 4.

От SK Ranganathan
Тема We just moved from MSSQL to PostGre 9.6. Facing extreme slowness in query execution within PGAdmin 4.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

We tested with PG Admin III but the customer asked for newer version and we installed PGAdmin 4, now we see lot of performance issues with PGAdmin 4. What could be the issue, I thought I get better performance and UI with 4 but it doesn’t seem so.

Senthil Kumar Ranganathan

Development Manager, Payments Integration

 630.429.9838 Direct

630.429.9800 Board Ext. 9838

senthilr@cditechnology.com

http://www.cditechnology.com