Re: pg_hba.conf

От mike g
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf
Список pgsql-admin
Hmm....

Looks like I am still in the same boat you are.

I still cannot log into my db over a VPN connection using pgadminIII.

Everytime I try and connect I get a "Server terminated connection
unexpectedly error".

I originally received the pg_hba.conf entry complaint as well but after
adding and restarting the system the above is all I get.

I tried specifying pgadmin to prefer SSL connection, and changed
pg_hba.conf entry to expect SSL from my VPN connection entry.