Re: pg_hba.conf

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 19:52, LSanchez@ameritrade.com wrote:
> I'm trying to access our test postgreSQL server via VPN and even though
> I already setup the host for the vpn's ip address, I'm still getting an
> error similar to "host for vpn address does not exist"
>
> What am I doing incorrectly?

The error similar to that that I am thinking of would indicate that the
ip address of your client machine does not fall into the scheme laid out
in your pg_hba.conf. Most likely you need to add your home machines ip
into the pg_hba.conf (or open up one of the existing entries to include
the machine your connecting from)

HTH

Robert Treat