Re: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files

От Bhartendu Maheshwari
Тема Re: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files
Дата
Re: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files  (Jeff <threshar@torgo.978.org>)
Список pgsql-admin
Dear matt

Don't joke, this for stopping the Postgres Server. I want close the
files in between the database operations. I am looking for some SQL
command like in Mysql command is 'flush tables'. what's in postgres?

regards
bhartendu

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 16:56, Matt Clark wrote:
> > I got all your points, thanks for such a great discussion, Now the last
> > thing I want is how can I close the data files and flush the cache into
> > the data files. How can I do this in postgresql????
>
> pg_ctl stop

Сообщение: Re: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files
Сообщение: Re: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files