Re: ER diagram tool for PostgresSQL7.3

От Kent L. Nasveschuk
Тема Re: ER diagram tool for PostgresSQL7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Gautam,

This is not specifically for diagramming ERD's but I have used
OpenOffice Draw for entity relationship diagrams. You can't generate SQL
from it but it works great for all my diagramming needs. OO is open
source also. In the past I used M$ Visio but I'll pass on that for
philosophical reasons.

If you need a sample I'd be glad to send you a .jpg or .gif image.

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 16:58, Gautam Saha wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Is there a ER diagram tool someone can recommend for PostgreSQL?
> I should be able to create ER diagram from existing database also
> (reverse engineering).
> Any open source product would be ideal.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gautam

Kent
nasve525@regis.edu
kent@wareham.k12.ma.us
W 508 291-3510 X122
C 508 317-2755

"OpenOffice.org ... Stops Word macro viruses DEAD!"
"Postgresql.org ... Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster"
"Technology is legislation - C. Einfeldt on OO.o discuss list"