Re: Can I use PostgreSQL to develop a self-organizing

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: Can I use PostgreSQL to develop a self-organizing
Дата
Re: Can I use PostgreSQL to develop a self-organizing
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 15:22, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
[snip]
> I also use views to simplify application code by moving
> complicated queries onto the backend. I wonder what, if any,

Are you referring to Access' tendency to do the joins on the client?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, other
than that they trained in these (terrorist training) camps?"
17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 men
arrested near Buffalo NY