Re: Can I use PostgreSQL to develop a self-organizing

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Can I use PostgreSQL to develop a self-organizing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> I also use views to simplify application code by moving
>> complicated queries onto the backend. I wonder what, if any,
> Are you referring to Access' tendency to do the joins on the client?
No. Usually, when I need some query quite often that joins and
subselects a lot of tables I set up a view covering the
constant parts of that query. Thus I can write much simpler
queries in the frontend code selecting from the view. This may
trade efficiency for convenience at times.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

От: Dennis Gearon
Сообщение: Re: decrypted pwd
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: Can I use PostgreSQL to develop a self-organizing