Re: Fw: Starting postmaster as a service (newbie)

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Fw: Starting postmaster as a service (newbie)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You should not have to run initdb after each restart, check out the
following link on setting up cygwin as a service:
http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.3.2.README

future questions should be posted to pgsql-cygwin

Robert Treat