Re: MSSQL -> PostgreSQL

От Network Administrator
Тема Re: MSSQL -> PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm not versed in MS-SQL (though I will be playing around with it in about a
week) however, I think I might be missing something- other than file system
limitations, table definitions and schema structure, is there a reason why you
can't dump the MS-SQL database tables to coma or tab separated text file?  You
can then use the PostgreSQL copy command to then read the data into the tables.

--
Keith C. Perry
Director of Networks & Applications