urgent, Table not shown but files are there.

От Bill Hilburn
Тема urgent, Table not shown but files are there.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I have inherited a Postgresql DB server, this morning one of the tables is no
longer available to scripts and does not show up in psql.

The main directory for the database is still there and all of the files in it
including the file(s) for the table that is not showing up.

From what someone here said this has happened before and the old db admin
would just fix it in a couple of minutes, I'm new to Postgresql and have not a
clue.

Anyone seen this behaviour before?  Any ideas?

Thanks

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet

This mail sent through frontier.net webmail service!

Сообщение: Re: How does PostgreSQL treat null values in unique composite
Сообщение: Re: How does PostgreSQL treat null values in unique