Re: Zope and ZPsycopgDA almost working...

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Zope and ZPsycopgDA almost working...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sounds like your database might not be accepting outside connections.
Check your postgresql.conf file and make sure tcpip_socket = true
You might also need to configure your pg_hba.conf to allow connections
from your windows box.

Robert Treat

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 01:20, Tamir Halperin wrote:
> I just figured out how to install ZPsycopgDA into zope on Windows. I configured it with all the connection string
propertiesand attempted to add it to my zope folder. Here's what I got:

> psycopg.OperationalError
> could not connect to server: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
>  (0x0000274D)
>     Is the server running on host 192.168.1.102 and accepting
>     TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
>
> I'm running pgsql 7.3.2 (with openssl installed but not specifically configured in any way since the installation) on
FreeBSD4.6. On another box I'm running Zope 2.5 on Win2K pro.

> I'm not sure how to confirm that the answer to the above question is "yes". If it is found to be "no" I don't know
howto change it. This is why I'm not sure which mail list to send this to so I'm sending it to both. Thanks so much in
advancefor you help.

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: stable phppgadmin version
От: Brickley Jeff-RA9607
Сообщение: removal from list