Re: Replication

От Will LaShell
Тема Re: Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 12:42, Fabian Peters wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Is anybody using pgReplicator? <http://pgreplicator.sourceforge.net/>
>
> I've read through the documentation but haven't tried it yet. I'm looking
> for a solution that can offer asynchronous, update-anywhere replication.
> Conflict resolution is not an issue. It seems that pgReplicator would do
> what is needed...

When I looked last it was in a very beta state and noone advised using
it for production work. This may have changed though. Usogres also is
listed as a viable replication option, but it doesn't work at all, and
has even worse documentation.

> cheers
>
> Fabian

Will

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Cannot connect to the database (PG 7.3)
Сообщение: Re: Cannot connect to the database (PG 7.3)