Re: [GENERAL] v7.3.1 Bundled and Released ...

От Greg Copeland
Тема Re: [GENERAL] v7.3.1 Bundled and Released ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just a reminder, there still doesn't appear to be a 7.3.1 tag.

This is from the "HISTORY" file.

symbolic names:
        REL7_3_STABLE: 1.182.0.2
        REL7_2_3: 1.153.2.8
        REL7_2_STABLE: 1.153.0.2
        REL7_2: 1.153

Notice 7.3 stable but nothing about 7.3.x!  I also see a 7.2.3, etc.,
just as one would expect but nothing about 7.3 dot releases.

I'm still getting, "cvs [server aborted]: no such tag REL7_3_1_STABLE".
Something overlooked here?

Regards,

    Greg Copeland

--
Greg Copeland <greg@copelandconsulting.net>
Copeland Computer Consulting

Сообщение: Re: why was libpq.so's version number bumped?
Сообщение: Re: why was libpq.so's version number bumped?