Re: Problems invoking psql, was: Re: Troubles at

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Problems invoking psql, was: Re: Troubles at
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 06:58, Hugh Esco wrote:
> Oliver Elphick asked:
> >What have you got in /var/lib/dpkg/diversions?
>
> Do you really want to see the whole list?
> Or is there perhaps something in particular you are looking for?

Anything relevant to mysql and postgresql

> Here is the dialogue for my reinstall attempt.
> Man, these error messages are starting to look familiar.
>
> >biko:/var/lib/dpkg# apt-get --reinstall install postgresql-client
> >dpkg: conflicting diversions involving `/Package: mysql-common' or
> >tall ok installed'
> >E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
> >biko:/var/lib/dpkg#
>
> With more interminable hard disk spinning
> as my only response to an attempt to once
> again invoke psql.

Since the reinstall failed, you're still in the same state you were in
before.

--
Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk>
LFIX Limited

Вложения

От: "Somasekhar"
Сообщение: Need Help on Japanese language
От: David Gilbert
Сообщение: Re: H/W RAID 5 on slower disks versus no raid on faster HDDs