Re: postgresql-java

От Felipe Schnack
Тема Re: postgresql-java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Well, sourceforge has forms (public or not)
  A mailing list would be cool... even a yahoo groups lsit :-)

http://www.rootshell.be/~hornyakl/download/
> > it works, but it has a __very__ small own JDBC driver, and doesn`t support most of the data types in fact.
> >
> > The project is currently in replaning phase and is not available online becouse of some technical reason (if the
lackof internet is a reason ;).
> > What I can tell you about it:
> >     -Communication across various protocols (CORBA, or own protocol or anything)
> >     -Jakarta-avalon and phoenix as framework. It is small and fast, a very flexible, so I like it.
> >     -A modified version of the original JDBC driver will be the embeded JDBC driver.
> >     -Will support load ballancing somehow.
> >
> > I do not stop the project. If you have any idea or suggestion on postgresql`s java stored procedure system, you can
sendit directly to me. (there is NO public forum yet, which is problem)

> > Laszlo Hornyak
> >
> > ps: Anyway Oracle is not the only database with java stored proc support. Db2, progress (they believe what they do
issomething like that), Sybase, and so on... Postgres realy need it, I think.

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas

Faculdade Ritter dos Reis