Re: postgresql-java

От Laszlo Hornyak
Тема Re: postgresql-java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
ok.
But noone told me before (or at least as much as I can remember) to start a public discussion on it, there was no such
abig interrest in it.

I will happyly join the forum/list as soon as someone creates it.

I am not a project-leader kind programmer. I am not good at english, someone else should lead the discussion, I cannot
keepa group/list together.

Laszlo

http://www.rootshell.be/~hornyakl/download/
> > > it works, but it has a __very__ small own JDBC driver, and doesn`t support most of the data types in fact.
> > >
> > > The project is currently in replaning phase and is not available online becouse of some technical reason (if the
lackof internet is a reason ;).
> > > What I can tell you about it:
> > >     -Communication across various protocols (CORBA, or own protocol or anything)
> > >     -Jakarta-avalon and phoenix as framework. It is small and fast, a very flexible, so I like it.
> > >     -A modified version of the original JDBC driver will be the embeded JDBC driver.
> > >     -Will support load ballancing somehow.
> > >
> > > I do not stop the project. If you have any idea or suggestion on postgresql`s java stored procedure system, you
cansend it directly to me. (there is NO public forum yet, which is problem)

> > > Laszlo Hornyak
> > >
> > > ps: Anyway Oracle is not the only database with java stored proc support. Db2, progress (they believe what they
dois something like that), Sybase, and so on... Postgres realy need it, I think.