Re: postgresql-java

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: postgresql-java
Дата
Re: postgresql-java
Список pgsql-jdbc
Laszlo,

Why don't you register the project on gborg, then you will get a public
forum.

Dave

http://www.rootshell.be/~hornyakl/download/
> it works, but it has a __very__ small own JDBC driver, and doesn`t support most of the data types in fact.
>
> The project is currently in replaning phase and is not available online becouse of some technical reason (if the lack
ofinternet is a reason ;).
> What I can tell you about it:
>     -Communication across various protocols (CORBA, or own protocol or anything)
>     -Jakarta-avalon and phoenix as framework. It is small and fast, a very flexible, so I like it.
>     -A modified version of the original JDBC driver will be the embeded JDBC driver.
>     -Will support load ballancing somehow.
>
> I do not stop the project. If you have any idea or suggestion on postgresql`s java stored procedure system, you can
sendit directly to me. (there is NO public forum yet, which is problem)

> Laszlo Hornyak
>
> ps: Anyway Oracle is not the only database with java stored proc support. Db2, progress (they believe what they do is
somethinglike that), Sybase, and so on... Postgres realy need it, I think.

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: connection pooling and open statement objects
От: Felipe Schnack
Сообщение: Re: postgresql-java