Re: pg_dumpall and output formats?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: pg_dumpall and output formats?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
*pg_dumpall* doesn't support large objects

pg_dumpall [-c | --clean] [-g | --globals-only] [-h host] [-p port] [-U
username] [-W]

 But note a limitation: it cannot dump "large objects", since pg_dump
cannot dump such objects into text files. If you have databases
containing large objects, they should be dumped using one of pg_dump's
non-text output modes.

http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?app-pg-dumpall.html

You'll need to dump that db explicitly with pg_dump.

Robert Treat